6:17 PM | Comment? | 0 comments

Secret Garden - Episode 5.
Anah I know I very slow la! Leave me alone~~
I actually wasn't going to blog but...
I JUST WANT TO SAY.
LOVE IS SO SWEET AND AWESOME AND KNNNNNGH BUUUUT.
It's also so complicated and tough and siiigh~
It's been a long time since I've experienced love though.
Not that I've ever been in a relationship, but you know. Crushes and shit.
Anyway.
The more I look at Joowon's face, the more hot he becomes.
I mean at first he looked nerdy and weak and stuff lah, but...
IDK, the more I watch the drama the more 'okay' he looks.
And that gay dude.
The one that Oska was trying to scout.
He is hot. Well, hot-ish, but AIYA I FIND HIM HOT LA. SHISH.
And he's gay which is just another plus.
WAhahaa. Wing's bisexual cousin just msned me.
It's good to meet other bisexuals.
wonderifwecanhookup
Ho.
Tumblr is a beautiful place.
It gives me so much inspiration to daydream and not do anything.
Not that I'm trying to promote this person or anything lah, but... You know... I want to show you guys a really cool link... She's really awesome and the stuff she reblogs is really awesome so... *cough.
here

Ya, CL why you so pretty.... Dara why you so derp...