7:24 PM | Comment? | 0 comments

OKAY I KNOW I SAID THE EARLIER POST WAS A PATRONISING POST.
BUT I REALLY HAVE TO SPEAK OUT ABOUT SOMETHING.
I REALLY NEED TO TALK. ABOUT. HIM D:.
I just realised. I probably only like Key because I used to like Yu Jie.
And you know what kind of crush it is? You know, the kind ppl describe as their 'first love'. Where they somehow fall in love at first sight with a certain person. I really do think it was love now, though. Because it's been what... 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and I still like him.
My 'crush' on him has already lasted 4 years.
Hais. I don't even know why I like him. People ask me why I like him. In primary school, well everyone in my primary school had bad taste, I mean seriously. I thought it was just me because, you know, I couldn't understand how some of them could think certain ahlians were totally gorgeous when in actual fact they were so ugly I thought the 'ugliest' girls in my class were prettier than them.
But then I guess the bad taste rubbed off on me because I liked him? I don't know. In my primary school, my taste for liking him had been considered normal because a lot of girls before me had liked him as well. Including a certain best friend of mine. Well actually that certain best friend only liked him for a tiny while. But still. Do you understand now. That it was normal for me to like him.
Shit you if you don't. YOU ARE JUST IRRELEVANT. GTFO.
But anyway.
I don't know why. I had to realise that I like him again a teeny bit now. Why not like twenty years later when we don't know each other and I already have a boyfriend and shit.
Why now?
Argh.
I dono I dono I DONO. Everything is so confusing.
It could be my mens acting up.
I don't know.
But now at the moment I'm just so obsessed with him.
Like I have this sudden impulsive urge to just. Stalk him. Talk to him. Say hi. Find out more things about him. Just... Be friends with him like how we were friends in P5/6.
P5. Not P6. Cos P6 the whole class was ignoring me.
It sucked.
Anyway.
I think the reason why I suddenly like Key more than Jonghyun is because
 1. He's cute (Well he is.)
 2. He's so diva-ish.
 3. He's funny.
 4. Yu Jie kinda looks like him. Kind of.

I mean. Argh.
Okay so maybe Yu Jie is like the 10000x uglier version of Key.
But...



I'm so lonely, lonely lonely...