4:52 PM | Comment? | 0 comments

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately.
I mean after the exams ended, something just clicked and then like FOOSH, I don't feel like doing anything anymore.
Ho. So anyway.
Today shall be a really inane and short post. Again.
First things first, I will be writing fanfiction on asianfanfics.com quite soon. LOL. I'm working on the first chapter now. Tracy Leong says it must be a least 1000+ words orz. So I have to write quite long larh, yah. LOl.
Secondly, I'm rwiting smut. Shall I show you a snippet?:
“Shut up,” Violet muttered, nibbling on the loose fabric getting in between her and Nancy’s breasts. She bit down hard and enjoyed the hot, erotic moan Nancy elicited. “It’s sexier this way.”
Neh. God bless you LOL.
Thirdly, HUIFANG.
...
...
Nah, Key is sexier. LOLJK XDD INNOT WHAT SHOULD I SAY? OH HUIFANG HUIFANG MAKES THE STARS LOOK LIKE THEY'RE NOT SHINING. And they don't what. In SG how many times you can see the stars in the night sky one.
So I'm not lying lah. The stars really don't shine what. Okay.
Patronising anot this post?
LOL. OH YA.
I BOUGHT A BAG.
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
I THINK IT'S NCIE THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. YOU ARE IRRELEVANT. BYE.
LOL NICE RIGHT. Sarah can you see your cow in the background? LOL I STILL KEEP IT OKAY!

Ya, I don't know why but he reminds me of Yu Jie. Hais. Memories.