8:28 PM | Comment? | 0 comments

Bruno Mars tweeted again today. 8)
Sorry that this isn't gonna be a good post but I have unfinished business to attend to. Chinese homework awaits me.
Hoho omegle is quite fun but some of the people there are really damn.... =.= zzz. They dun talk, I start talking then they like indirectly accuse me of being shallow =.= whatever man, you dowan talk then what.
Mehhh. Met some guy from Texas there. *shrugs
He told me he was from UK. Box him ah XDD
oh anyway! Bruno mars <3
He tweeted what, FRENCH KISSING LOL then it trended XDD HOOLIGANS UNITEEEE AHAHA
Then he retweeted someone's tweet of Singaporean kissing is the best, sth lidat. 8)
I can give him first hand experience, haaaa creep nahjk~
School has been okay so far.
I like my seat. Sheryl yue is a nice person.
Oh and papa siow is our geog cher 8) woohoo
Minzy daebak 8D I LIKED HER SINCE LONG AGO WOOHOO SUCKASSS