Facebook quizzes and stuff like that
11:29 PM | Comment? | 0 comments

My IQ is only 109.
... Sigh.
I feel depressed.
I am a fucking retard.
It's not even funny.
I'm so depressed now.
I mean like.
...
Why am I so stupid.
Only 109.
Denise got like 124.
To think that when I was younger I used to be able to think and think and think and was, well, a lot brighter than most people.
I'm serious. I'm not trying to like be proud or anything, but I really was brighter, and smart people know when they're smart cos it's so goddamn obvious.
And now? 109.
Why is the world like this.
Isit cos of my depression?
I don't know.
All I know is. PSLE... Really changed me.
For the worse.
...
And I used to have depression.
I had depression last year. And social anxiety disorder.
Huh. No wonder.
My father and Cherry say that depression is for the weak.
...
Thank you so much.
Well, I read somewhere that unless you've gone through depression before you'll never know how much of a harrowing experience it is.
So... Yeah.
Sigh.
I'm not even talented at all. Or smart, now that I've found out my IQ is only 109.
Why am I alive.
...
Bye.
Choi Minzy.