11:25 AM | Comment? | 0 comments

Um.
I just wanted to blog because.
Well. I hate the kids at my ahmajia.
Okay no offense, but really though.
They are such attention-seeking bitches. Some of them kind of resemble their moms in a way, but I digress.
Okay I'll give you an example of the most attention-seeking one.
Hm. Let me describe her. She's fat. I have no prejudice against fat people la but, just saying. Cos that's her most prominent feature, aside from her fucking attention-seeking tactics.
Let's see.
My ahma was sick the other day. So she was resting at like the living room, which is where my baby cousin was sleeping at the time as well. So well since she has to take care of my baby cousin and since she was sick, she lay near him and tried to sleep.
Okay so then my fat attention-seeking cousin hadn't played Pet Society for the past couple of days, so she decided to play it that day.
See my ahmajia has two levels. At that time everyone was like on the second floor. Because the first floor had mosquitoes and we have aircon on the second floor anyway so. Yea.
Okay then this fat attention-seeking one. Decided to go downstairs to play the computer since there are no computers on the second floor.
So she went downstairs. But my ahma was resting (trying to rest) so she told my fat attention-seeking cousin not to play.
Well since ahma is still ahma, the fat one came up and promptly began complaining about my ahma.
=.=
I quote:
Why is ahma so selfish?
...
*takes deep breath*
Do you guys understand now why I don't like going back to my ahma jia now.
I mean seriously. =.= zzz wtf
...
...
KANNINABEI CAO JI BAI REN JIA SHEN BING OKAY! FUCK THE FUCKERY  SELFISH SIMI LANJIAO SELFISH YOU THEN SELFISH CAN. ZZZ. FUCK LA.
SOME MROE SHE IS YOUR FUCKING AHMA CAN. KNNBCCB FUCK LA.
SLAP YOU CAN. ZZZ.
You're lucky you're like fucking 7 years old or something, or not I would've slapped you until you got one big red handprint across your face alr.
Probably punch you until your fats ooze out as well.
Oh and by the way she's 7 eh.
7 already can think of this kind of thing.
Can I seriously. I mean. zzz shit la =.=
I really want to punch her now.
And then after I scolded her and yelled at her, she just sat there at the corner of the room all stubborn and shizz and then she said "But I very long never play Pet Society already. I want to play."
"But ahma is sick la."
"But I want to play."
...
What the fuck la seriously walan what the FUCK.
Okay. Okay. Chill.
So then she continued complaining. I asked if I could slap her. She said "Okay."
So I told her to come over and don't regret or complain cos she asked for it.
Then I slapped her. quite hard. Idk. Not really like until she poom onto the floor la. But hard enough that there was a pinkish mark.
She began laughing and saying "Not pain! Look, there is a red mark on my cheek!"
...
Attention-seeking anot. zz. Shoubu liao.
And she has a really fake American accent from watching too much Barbie and Barney so. It was twice as annoying.
=.=
I really want to mash her into a fucking pulp or something. Like. Really though, what the fuck.
I'm still pissed. Words cannot like. Zzz. FUCK LA FUCKFUCKFUCK.
And oh by the way. I just wanted to say.
I'm also going mad. Not only because stuff like that happens almost everyday over there. And teh kids also try and control your life. So it's fucking annoying. I'm also going mad because I haven't been able to listen to music properly for the longest time. It's infuriating. Cos my earpiece spoiled then I cannot listen to my iPod. And they are so fucking noisy I can't even hear anything when I play stuff out loud.
...
I just want to say something random.
Um. The word FUCK.
Isn't a vulgarity at all. If you don't think it is.
Like how some people think the word damn is a vulgarity. Or shit. And some other people don't think it is. So.
There's nothing wrong with saying it. Actually.
Actually. Thsi topic is a little... Weird. Cos like. There are actually no rules.
I'll leave that for another time. I want to go and like. Beg my uncle to let me go to my father's side's cousin's house.
People onmy father's side are so much nicer. Really.
Okay.
^Idk I find this photo nice.
Choi Minzy.